Woke Up With a Smile or a Frown Today?
Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different? You know why that is? Because little things add up. Good things as well as bad things. Drinking a gallon of water one day won’t hydrate you as much as drinking 8 glasses consistently over a period of time. Right?
Similarly, the retina damage, eye strain, sleep deprivation, circadian rhythm disruptions that happen every day to you, add up to huge negative effects until it’s too late. Think about it - those sleep trackers?
Hope you won’t judge me for this but I feel like having sleep trackers is such a brutal sign of
- how bad our society’s health has become;
- how much we’ve lost touch with our own bodies;
- and worse, how much we are accepting it as normal more and more.
So many people use sleep trackers and yet they don't wake up feeling like the fresh summer breeze, do they? 🥱 They still wake up wanting to punch someone!
That’s why I am so passionate about what we’re doing here at Kooper Eyewear. Yes, our eyewear is sleek and sexy… but it’s also smart and steadfast about your body-mind-spirit health. So, here are 3 things you can do right now to improve your sleep quality:
- Keep a consistent bedtime and wake time every day of the week.
- Have a morning work routine. Use the natural light to work instead of burning midnight oil (and your eyes).
- Wear blue light glasses 2-3 hours before you go to bed so that your body starts secreting melatonin
In fact, if you’re still not sure, do this. Try our blue light glasses for 30 days. We have a 30-day returns policy. If you don’t like them, return them. No questions asked.
Let your body tell you how you’re sleeping. Come back in touch with it, respect its rhythms without changing your digital lifestyle, just by using our blue light glasses.
It’s a simple, sleek, elegant solution. Just like our glasses.